Rishikesh Guided Walking Tour
Take a walk through the spiritual town of Rishikesh which is also known as a centre of learning Yoga and meditation.
- Take part in the ritual of Ganga Arti at Parmarth Niketan.
- Visit Ram Jhula and Lakshman Jhula, suspension bridges.
- Service of an experienced knowledgable guide.
Rishikesh is a city located in the state of Uttarakhand at an elevation of 372 m above the sea level at a distance of 46 km from the state capital Dehradun. The city is one of the oldest and important pilgrimage cities of Hinduism religion. Rishikesh is also famous among the people as the centre of learning Yoga and meditation which is an integral part of not only world religions such as Hinduism and Buddism but also other cultures. This tour gives you deep insight into the cultural and religious side of Indian society.
- You are requested to report at Lakshman Jhula at 02:30 PM and meet the guide.
- After the meet and greet, you will have a quick introduction session and then start the tour.
- During the walk, you will be visiting the following places;
- Lakshman Jhula: Built in the year 1939, this 450 feet long bridges across the Ganges is one of the landmarks of the city providing visitors with a mesmerising view of the river Ganga.
- Local street market: Local markets of Rishikesh is one of the best shopping places for religious goods, books, jewellery and precious stones.
- Swarg Ashram: Built in the memory of Swami Vishudanand this ashram is located near Ram Jhula. The temple has many temples inside and is very famous for Yoga, Ganga Arti and mediation.
- Ram Jhula: Another famous bridge across the river Ganges which connects Swarg Ashram on the western side to Sivananda Ashram on the eastern side of the Ganges.
- Gita Bhawan: It is the large complex building in Swarg Ashram located on the bank of the Ganges consisting of over 1000 rooms, providing accommodation to the devotees who come to take a dip in the Ganges.
- Parmarth Niketan: Founded by Pujya Swami in the year 1942 it is one of the biggest Ashrams located in the city of Rishikesh on the bank of the river Ganges.
- After, witness the Ganga Arti at the same Ashram and later on take walk back to Ram Jhula parking where the tour ends.
- One litre water bottle per person.
- Entrances fees at all monuments.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 640 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.