Varanasi Guided Village Tour with Lunch
A full-day guided sightseeing tour of the villages which lie in close proximity to the holy city of Varanasi, letting you experience and understand the rural lifestyle and culture.
- Visit the Sarai Mohna, a small village known for its silk weaving and the famous Banarasi silk saree.
- Experience the rural ways of ploughing, cattle raising, dairy farming and more.
- Take a tour of the Chiraigaon village and meet the natives of the house of Chiraigu.
- Visit the Sanskrit school and ashrams of the Rameshwar village.
“The soul of India lies in its villages” as said by Mahatma Gandhi, and this tour is just the right approach to discover the depths of real India and its villages. This offbeat tour is an opportunity to actually be among the village communities of India and get personal in-depth insights into their lifestyle and livelihood, which are hardly mentioned in a travel guidebook.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel or residence in Bangalore at 9:00 am.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet the guests here and after a quick introduction, the tour with start.
- First, you will visit the village Sarai Mohana which is approximately 10 KM from Varanasi and is known for its silk weaving and craftsmanship of the weavers with their distinct design
- Banarasi sarees made by these weavers are among the finest sarees in India.
- Experience ploughing, sowing seeds, cattle grazing, dairy farming and witness local cooking.
- Visit a local school and spend time with rural kids.
- The next stop of the day would be the village Chiraigaon, here visit some of the old houses like the house of Chiraigu and meet the locals and get to know about the day to day life of the villagers with their way of livelihood.
- After spending an ample amount of time head to the village called Rameshwar, situated on the bank of river Varuna on the sacred path of Varanasi.
- Experience their cattle and agricultural Farm, as well as visit a Sanskrit school and ashrams situated in the village.
- At the end of the tour, you will be having lunch at a local's house.
- Post lunch you will be driven back to Varanasi and dropped at your hotel/residence to end the tour.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel pick up and drop.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Lunch at a local's house
- Water bottles.
- All parking and toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7350 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.