Boat Scuba Diving at Neil Island
Witness the underwater world in pristine blue water when you go Scuba Diving at Neil Island. A 20 minutes dive in an off-beat destination to dive in Andamans.
- Explore and enjoy the underwater sea life while scuba diving at Neil Island.
- Exhilarating dive near coral, pristine reefs and a mind-boggling array of fish.
- Dive up to a depth of 10 metres.
- No swimming skills required.
- Includes underwater videos and photos of your dive, tender coconut water and certificate of participation.
Neil Island Scuba Diving Overview
Sprawling over 19 square kilometres, Neil Island was named after a ruthless British Soldier named James George Smith Neil, who played a vital role in war crimes of 1857 Mutiny. This Island is located in the southernmost tip of Ritchie Archipelago. There are nearly 5 villages in Neil Island. Among these villages, Bharatpur serves as an entry and exit jetty for Neil Island. Since agriculture is the main occupation here, Vegetables are supplied to rest of Andaman from Neil Island. Decent hotels and restaurants are available in Neil Island.
Diving in Neil Itinerary:
- You are required to report at the Bharatpur Beach, Shaheed Dweep/Neil Island anytime between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM. (You can select for the add-on available for to and fro transportation from your hotel Neil Island)
- You would be taken on a fibre boat or a semi wooden preparatory boat to a spot which is 100-200 metres from the shore after a short training/briefing session.
- Post the arrival, get equipped with all the safety equipment and begin a 20-25 minute diving experience in the pristine blue waters.
- Marine life of the region is very diverse and preserved to offer some great views of the underwater world.
- At the completion of the diving experience, photos and videos are shared with you.
- Expected time taken for the whole experience would be 50-55 minutes.
- All dive equipements.
- Dive instructor and safety demonstration.
- One dive for up to 20-25 minutes.
- Underwater photography - 20-25 pics and 2-3 minutes of underwater video.
- Soft copy of the certificate of participation.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4025 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.