Ross Island and Chidyatapu Sunset
In this Day tour see the incredible ruins of Ross Island and watch one of the most beautful sunsets from Chidia tapu
Chidia tapu known as the Bird Island, Chidiya Tapu is 25km from Port Blair. It has a small village with lush green forests and mangroves – home to innumerable species of birds. It also has picnic spots that make for the perfect outing. The sunset at Chidiya Tapu is unlike that of any other and comes highly recommended.
Ross Island is located not far from Port Blair. During British times, Ross Island, another remnant from our colonial past, the Ross Island was fondly called the ‘Paris of the East’ by the British. Years of war and turmoil have destroyed much of the tropical beauty on this island, but it still houses some wrecked machine gun nests and some derelict churches and mansions built during the colonial era.
- Check out the ruins on a deserted island.
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive
- Experience an unforgettable sunset at Chidyatapu.
- Picked-up from their hotel at 8:30 AM.
- Guests board boat for Ross Island from Andaman Water sports complex which take 20 minutes to reach Island.
- Spend approximately 2 Hours 30 Minutes exploring ruins at Ross Island before returning back to Andaman Water Sports Complex on the same boat.
- Driver picks-up guests once they are back from Ross Island and stop for Lunch.
- After Lunch we start for Chidyatapu, which is an amazing coastal drive.
- At Chidyatapu, amazing scenic views and a mesmerizing sunset awaits you.
- Drop back at the Hotel.
- All Transfers in Private AC Vehicle
- Including Pick up, Drop and Entry tickets
- Chauffeur cum Guide
- Complimentary Mineral water bottle each.
- Ross Island Visit and Boat Ride
- Chidyatapu Sunset
- Coastal Drive to Chidyatapu
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.