Shahaji Chhatrapati Museum is at the New Palace in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. The museum is situated in a primeval structure on the Bahvani Mandap-Kasaba Bavda Road. The new palace has been designed by Chares Mant in Indo-Sarcenic style around the year 1881.The palace has been converted into a museum after 1983.The has a huge premises with an antique clock fixed in the center. The building is an architectural masterpiece as the building is eight angled with all the towers equidistant. The museum is dedicated to a the possession of Chhatrapaties of Kolhapur like costumes, artillery, games, jewelry, stones, embroidery and belongings such as silver elephant saddles. The other memorabilia, which is kept here is a letter from the British Viceroy and Governor General of India. This museum holds one of Aurangzeb's swords and a section has stuffed Tigers, Tiger heads, Wild Dog, Sloth Bear etc.