Dolphin Glass Bottom Boat Ride At North Bay Island
Embark on a ride which takes to the midst of the blue sea & experience the marine life & underwater world.
- Take a 30 minutes ride to the middle of the sea
- Witness the underwater world from a glass bottom boat.
Glass Boat ride is another way to experience the coral reef in Andaman Island. The Boat Glides on the sea further enhancing your comfort. Thus the dual advantage of speedboat ride as well as exploring the vibrant marine ecosystem comes under the same package. Witness the underwater world & get a chance to spot the coral reefs.
- The guests are requested to report at Rajiv Gandhi watersports complex, Portblair by 9:00 am.
- The ferry will take the guests to North Bay Island. It will take 20 - 30 minutes to reach North Bay Island.
- The guests will be taken on a ferry to witness the underwater world.
- Enjoy the ride for 30 minutes where we get to spot a school of fishes, coral reefs & variety of marine life.
- The guests are dropped back to the starting point in Port Blair.
- Boat ride charges.
- The ferry ride to North Bay Island and back.
- Service of experienced staff.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1950 Per Person