Ross Island Half Day Trip from Port Blair
A half-day tour of the island which was once occupied by the Japanese post the British era and was converted into a Prisoners of War site. The island would enchant you with its rustic charm.
- Visit 'Paris of the East' of a bygone era.
- Take a tour of the ruins of a church, the Chief Commissioner’s house, the Cathedral and graveyard of the Britishers.
- Hassle-free trip with your boat tickets, hotel pick-up and drop in Port Blair being taken care of.
Ross Island is located not far from Port Blair. During British times, Ross Island, another remnant from our colonial past, Ross Island was fondly called the ‘Paris of the East’ by the British. Years of war and turmoil have destroyed much of the tropical beauty on this island, but it still houses some wrecked machine gun nests and some derelict churches and mansions built during the colonial era.
- You will be received from your hotel in Port Blair city limits at your preferred time slot which can be between 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM.
- You would be boarding a fibre boat from Aberdeen Jetty, a brief with life-jackets and short demo about the boat trip will be given. It would take you 20 minutes to reach the Ross Island.
- Spend approximately 1 to 2 hours on the island.
- Post the completion of the tour you would be returning back to the Aberdeen Jetty on the same boat.
- The driver would be awaiting your arrival in the Aberdeen Jetty for a drop back to your hotel.
- All transfers in private air-condioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop charges.
- Boat charges.
- Chauffeur charges.
- Ross Island visit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 690 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.