Bhuri Singh Museum , Chamba
Pahari, Himachali, Hindi, English
About Bhuri Singh Museum
Named after Raja Bhuri Singh who ruled Chamba between 1904 and 1919. Mr. Singh donated his collection of paintings upon death. The idea to form a public museum coming after this event. Over the years, the collection has been added to. It now represents a major repository of local history and culture; consisting of coins, jewelry, clothing and attire.