Church Of Scotland , Barshaini
Pahari, Himachali, Hindi, English
About Church of Scotland
Also known as St. Andrews church. Built by the first missionaries to the area in 1863, the church was funded by Dr. M’Clymont who had come from Scotland. It uses brick and iron. The finished effect is in contrast to traditional Indian buildings nearby, which could have been anticipated and gives the building an old colonial authority feel. Services are no longer held in the church and it’s been converted into a library.